2) Take pressure cooker and heat oil.Add mustard seeds.When they start to crackle add curry leaves and turmeric powder. Sauté for few seconds.
3) Cut onion and tomatoes in to 2 big pieces and add them to the pan.
4) Now add brinjals to it. Add salt and close the pressure cooker and wait until one whistle, then switch off the stove.
5) After 10 mins, open the lid and take cooked onions, mirchi and tomato in to one bowl.And grind them along with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, chilly powder, salt, cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
6) Now switch on the stove and add this paste to the cooker which contains boiled brinjal and allow it to cook for 10 more mins.
. Make dough with 1 Cup Maida(All Purpose Flour) and 1 Cup Wheat
. 2 boiled Potatoes
. 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
. Coriander leaves finely chopped
. Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
. 1 or 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
. Salt Red Chili powder and Garam masala as per taste
1)Cook the potatoes and mash. Make paste of onions,coriander leaves and green chillies. Add this to potatoes. Add ginger-garlic paste and salt.
2) Take a small ball of dough, spread it like a puri with hand, take a small ball of potato stuffing, keep it on the puri and close the puri over stuffing and slightly roll it.
3)Fry paratha on tava, apply oilon both sides. Serve hot.
1) Clean and wash the chicken. Drain the chicken on a kitchen towel or in a colander. 2) Pierce the chicken with a fork so that the spices are absorbed while marinating. 3) Next add all the ingredients from ginger garlic paste, Red chilly powder,Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, corn flour to the chicken pieces and toss thoroughly. 4) Keep aside for about two hours, preferably refrigerate if possible. 5) Heat the oil for frying and fry the chicken pieces till they are cooked through and evenly browned. 6) Add curry leaves and Coriander leaves, to the fried chicken pieces. Serve hot.
• 1 Cup rice, cooked
• 1 Cup fresh carrot, grated
• 2 Green chilies and ginger garlic paste
• 1/2 Cup boiled peas
• 1 tbsp Urad daal
• 1 tsp Mustard seeds
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• 4 tsp Lemon juice
• Coriander Powder,curry leaves(use more then usual)
• Oil, for cooking
Heat one tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter, add urad daal.
Add chopped onion and green chilies.
Fry till the onions are golden.
Add turmeric, salt,ginger garlic paste and red chili powder. Fry for a minute.
Mix in the grated carrots and sprinkle little water.
Keep the pan covered, on a low flame, till the carrots are done.
Add boiled peas.
Mix in the rice. Add chopped curry leaves and Coriander powder to it.