2) Take pressure cooker and heat oil.Add mustard seeds.When they start to crackle add curry leaves and turmeric powder. Sauté for few seconds.
3) Cut onion and tomatoes in to 2 big pieces and add them to the pan.
4) Now add brinjals to it. Add salt and close the pressure cooker and wait until one whistle, then switch off the stove.
5) After 10 mins, open the lid and take cooked onions, mirchi and tomato in to one bowl.And grind them along with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, chilly powder, salt, cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
6) Now switch on the stove and add this paste to the cooker which contains boiled brinjal and allow it to cook for 10 more mins.