. Chicken leg pieces 4 no's
. Basmati rice 4 cups
. Ilachi 4 no's
. Lavang 4 no's
. Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
. Curd 1 cup
. Mirchi 4 no's
. Onions 1 no's
. Chopped Pudina 1/2 cup
. Chopped coriander 1/2 cup
. Coconut milk 1/2 cup
. Coriander powder 2 spoons
. Tomato pure
. lemon juice 1/2 cup
. Ghee and oil
. Salt and chilly powder
. Saffron colour
1) Soak Basmathi rice along with Cinnamon, ilachi and lavang for 1/2 hr.
2) Boil the rice. After that add one spoon of oil to make it smooth and keep it aside.
3) Mix Ginger garlic, ajonomoto, salt, curd, salt and chilly powder to chicken pieces and keep it aside for 1/2 hr.
4) Heat oil and ghee in bottomed pan and add chopped onions, chilly's, Coriander leaves, mint leaves
and ginger garlic paste and fry for some time.
5) Then add coconut milk, coriander powder 2 spoons, 1 tomato pure, salt.
6) Now add marinated chicken pieces and cook till chicken is tender.
7) Place alternate layers of rice and chicken.
8) Now sprinkle saffron, lemon juice in between layers and top.
9) Chicken biryani is ready to serve.
Enjoy this delicious mouth watering hyderabad chicken biryani.......