Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers
I learnt this recipe from my loving mother and is dedicated to my mom..I love you mom
. 2 cups poha (flattened rice)
. 1 tbsp mustard seeds
. 1 tbsp jeera
. curry leaves
. Coriander leaves
. 2 green chillies slit lengthwise
. 1 onion(chopped)
. 1 potato and 1 carrot (Chopped in to small pieces)
. Pinch of turmeric powder
. lemon juice( taken out of 2 lime)
. Salt to taste
. oil for frying
1) wash the poha under running water for 2 minutes. Drain it and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan and add mustered seeds, cumin seeds,turmeric powder and fry for few Min's.
3) Add one chopped onion and curry leaves and fry for some time.
4) Now add chopped potato and carrot and fry for 5 mins.
5) Add drained Poha to the above mix and stir well to blend all ingredients..
6) Turn off the stove and Pour lime juice and mix well.
7) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve while hot.
Tasty Breakfast is ready to serve..
This post is on its way to the Mother's Day Event organised by Jyoti