. 2 cups all purpose flour/maida
. 1/2 cup warm milk
. 1/2 cup curd/yogurt
. 1/4 tsp salt
. 1 tsp sugar
. 3/4 tsp baking powder
. 1-2 tbsps butter
1) Mix all the ingredients to form a soft dough. Cover with damp cloth and let it rest for 2 hrs.
2) After two hrs, knead the dough gently for 2 mts. Dust the working surface with some flour, pinch a large lemon sized dough and roll into a thick roti.
3) Wet your fingers with water and run your fingers along one side of the roti to form the naan shape.
4) Heat a iron tawa and once its hot, place the naan, wet side down and place a lid and cook for 40-45 secs on high flame. Remove the lid and you will find that the naan bubbles up. Now cook the other side of the naan over direct heat of the burner using tongs, spreading the naan all over the heat such that brown spots appear. Do this for a few secs only.
5) Drizzle some butter over the naan after placing it on a plate and serve hot with any curry of your choice.