. Gulab jamun Mix
. Milk to make dough
. Oil for frying
. 1 cup Water
. 2 cups Sugar
1) Make dough by combining Gulab jamun mix and milk.
2)Divide the dough and Make balls by gently rolling each portion between your palms into a smooth ball.
3)Heat oil on medium flame. Slip the balls into the hot oil one by one. After about 5 mins, the balls will rise to the surface.Now turn to all sides and ensure even browning on all sides.The balls must be fried very slowly under medium temperature.
1) To make the hot sugar syrup mix 2 cups of sugar to 1 cup of water.
2) Mix with a spoon and then heat at medium heat for 10-15 minutes until sugar is all dissolved in water.
3) Allow it to cool for 10 mins.
4) Add the fried gulab jamuns directly into the warm syrup.
Serve warm. Juicy juicy Gulab jamuns are ready to eat.